Friday, January 7, 2011

Surf's Up Fabric Bag by Shannon at Mushywear

I fell head over heels for this darling bag made by Shannon at  mushywear. Isn't it darling! I asked her where she got the "Surfs Up" fabric, and she immediately replied. (Thank you Shannon!!) Turned out that store didn't have any more. It's an OOP pattern called "Surfs Up" designed by Heidi Dobrott for Robert Kaufman. But I found it at texassusannie.com and it's already ordered. I'm so excited to have one more little splash of fun in my ever-evolving "Surfer Chic" decor. I'm thinking of cutting out the little squares (evidentally they're vintage album covers) and appliqueing them on something.... to be decided .... stay tuned
and thanks again, Shannon for the great idea.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so glad you found the fabric! Did you get the neon colors or did you get the more neutral colorway? I've got a bag in the neutral colorway with aqua linen for my grocery shopping, along with a couple of orange bags. It is a fun fabric. Thanks for highlighting it and my bag. I also saw some rtw children's clothing made in the same fabric here in a couple of stores last year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi: I've been looking all over for this fabric in the neutral colors for my boys' room. Do you have any idea where I might be able to find it? I appreciate any leads you might have

      Thank you!
      Suzanne
      Fresno, California

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...