Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Green Springs Restaurant, Safety Harbor, Florida

A lunch visit to Green Springs in Safety Harbor, FL. (a retrospective from April 2010)... I love the mermaid mailbox with purple shells for her bikini top...
...and how 'bout these 6 beautiful, colorful sister-mermaids...
A sweet yellow cottage with a darling white porch, now turned into a restaurant... check out the rainbow painted bicycle leaning against the cottage...
...bright colored artwork through-out...
...with brightly painted tables...

It's obvious that no one would ever call me a "food" writer. I don't remember food. Here I am writing about lunch a lovely restaurant, with nary a nod to a mention of food. What did we eat? Heaven only knows. Do any of my sisters, my fellow-diners remember what anyone ate? I haven't a clue or a memory for such things. It was the fine company and the pretty setting that stays in my memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...