Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Alex



Last week, I had the joy of visiting with my one year old great-nephew, Alex, and his parents. What an angel of a boy!
I'll push the definition of "my" creativity, taking care to disclose that it was actually B. who took the photo (below). All I did was use a bit of photoshop, blacking out the hands in the background and adding layers of artistic filters. And I most certainly had nothing to contribute to the creation of the beauty of the model. But as someone said (I'll search for the correct attribution) on the topic of originality "If you insist on being original, in order to create an apple pie, you'd first have to create the earth."



I have more photos of our visit ... here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...